A generational pharmacy business is offered by a father to his child for purchase, including the attached commercial property.
- Negotiated the purchase of company and related commercial property by daughter from father, arranged the required finance. All negotiations were done without recourse
to legals, except for final agreement.
- Introduced modern MIS to the company.
- Open, respectful negotiations ensured the strong family relationships were strengthened, not weakened, by the experience.
- Advice to client on proceeds of sale has been recognised as central to her financial welfare in that funds were prudently managed and invested with only limited exposure to property bubble.
- Negotiation and sale of company to IPOS, within 10 years of purchase, for biggest multiple paid for an Irish pharmacy.
- Handled entire financial and legal due diligence in profit of 70,000 per annum sales €3.5 million. No aspect was deferred or retained.